The Excelerated Life™ – Principles and Practices
The principles and practices for living an Excelerated Life™ have developed and evolved over time. I have grouped the principles under 3 Sections: Foundation – Strengthen your standards; Excelerate – Move forward while increasing your ability to be outstanding, first-rate and exceptional; and Maintenance – Care for your most valuable asset.
The principles of the Excelerated Life™ are divided into 6 areas: Clean Up Your Act, Positivity and Happiness, (Foundation), Goals and Goal Setting, Action, (Excelerate), Self-Care, and Life Management (Maintenance).
For each principle, I have identified 3 practices that enable you to make progress in the corresponding area.
These are the practices for living an Excelerated Life™!
Foundation – Strengthen Your Standards
Clean Up Your Act
- Excelerated Acceptance™ – identifying and accepting the things you are struggling with
- Dealing with the things you’ve been tolerating
- Excelerated Values™ – defining and living your Valid Values
Positivity / Happiness
- Discovering and using your Signature Strengths
- Developing Excelerated Relationships™ – nurturing ties to other people
- Excelerated Positivity™ – building the skills in positivity that help you flourish
Excelerate – Move Forward While Increasing Your Ability To Be Outstanding, First-Rate And Exceptional
Goals And Goal Setting
- Excelerated Focus™ – aligning your actions with your true desires
- Excelerated Accomplishment™ – achieving meaningful objectives
- Excelerated Goal Setting™ – setting and planning BIG – Bold, Important, Gratifying – goals
- Excelerated Productivity™ – improving efficiency and effectiveness
- Excelerated Self-discipline™ – doing what you say you will do
- Taking Excelerated Action™ in pursuit of your goals
Maintenance – Care For Your Most Valuable Asset
- Excelerated Fundamentals™ – perfecting basic self-care practices
- Excelerated Reserves™ – building your reserves in all areas
- Excelerated Self-care™ – taking excellent care of yourself
- Excelerated Simplicity™ – freeing yourself from unnecessary complexity
- Excelerated Organization™ – being clutter-free and well-enough organized — able to find what you need when you need it
- Excelerated Habits™ – automating your best behaviors
Copyright 2020, The Excelerated Life, LLC